How it works:
- Contact me with the budget, size and colors you would like for the piece. If you have a specific animal in mind, please include an image.
- I will send you a few images with the majority of the colors of your preference to choose from. These could be insects, sea life or anything!
- You pick the one you like the best and I send you a cropped version of the image that is the portion I will paint.
- We agree on what the basic look of the work will be and I send an estimate of the cost to complete the work.
- A contract will be signed and a percentage of the whole project is required upfront for supplies and goodwill. Payment options are available.
- I start your piece! I will send a couple in progress images at the beginning to make sure we are still on the same page for what the project will look like.
- Once completed, images and an invoice for the balance will be emailed to you. Once payment has been received, the work will be ready for pick up, drop off or shipment.
- Hang your new piece of original artwork in your home and enjoy it for years to come!
NOTE: The larger and more intricate a piece, the longer it will take to complete and the greater the cost. The end product will be close to the agreed upon cropped version but will not be exactly the same because of creative license.
Original artworks are protected by an isolation coat and a professional varnish of archival quality with ultraviolet light filters and stabilizers (UVLS) to provide archival protection to inhibit light damage and a protective flexible and dust resistant surface.